What Are Metal Detectors & How Do They Work? A metal detector is an electronic device, which are used by millions of people across the globe to detect nearby metal. The devices work via the science of electromagnetism and are made up of various shapes and sizes and used...
Beginning hobbyists and budding enthusiasts in the field of metal detecting usually get their start by hunting for coins. It’s a good hobby, enjoyable, and simple enough for all people to enjoy. Most would say this is a gratifying way to connect with history, as finding coins help you...
Most seasoned metal detecting hobbyists agree on one thing about the gold prospecting game – finding gold just can’t be done without the absolute best metal detectors. There’s no two-ways about it, investing in cheaper machines won’t get you anywhere if what you’re looking to find is gold. The...
- How Different Types Of Metal Detector Work February 2, 2017
- Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector February 1, 2017
- Sand Scoop Reviews January 27, 2017
- Best Beach Metal Detector | Hunting In The Sand January 25, 2017
- 20 Metal Detecting Tips & Tricks For Beginners January 24, 2017
- Best Kids Metal Detectors For Children Of All Ages 2017 January 20, 2017
- Best Metal Detector Pinpointer Reviewed 2017 January 6, 2017
- The Best Underwater Metal Detector In 2107 Reviewed January 5, 2017
- Garrett ATX Metal Detector Review December 19, 2016
- Garrett AT Pro Metal Detector Review December 19, 2016
- Garrett Ace 350 Metal Detector Review November 27, 2016
- Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector Review November 12, 2016
- Garrett Ace 150 Metal Detector Review November 6, 2016
- 5 Best Metal Detectors For Coins October 21, 2016
- 5 Best Metal Detectors For Gold October 18, 2016
- Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver Review October 14, 2016
- Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector Review October 11, 2016
- Fisher F2 Metal Detector Review October 10, 2016
- Minelab X-Terra 305 Review October 5, 2016
- Minelab CTX 3030 Review October 5, 2016