The Bounty Hunter QSIGWP Quick Silver Metal Detector is on the top of the list of the best entry level metal detectors available on the market. Its main selling point is its ease of operation – its simple and straight forward operation makes it a breeze to use for...
Bounty Hunter TK4 Tracker IV Metal Detector is known to be one the top metal detectors on the market for beginners. Although some may argue that quality-wise, there are better overall metal detectors for those just being introduced to the industry, the one thing that the TK4 has them...
Fisher F2 Metal Detector The Fisher F2 Metal Detector boasts advanced, reliable features in spite of its status as an entry-level machine. It’s simplicity, ease of operation make it the perfect detector for the newbies amongst you. In this Fisher F2 review, we decided to put the beast to...
The Minelab X-Terra 305 is the entry level detector in the Minelab X-terra Series. Quality metal-detecting features and hardware at an affordable price range – this model is specifically designed for the metal-detecting enthusiast who does not want or need a top of the range machine. It is light-weight...
Minelab CTX 3030 Review With the new Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab has, yet again, set a new standard for deep coin and relic ID machines. The speed of the CTX3030 is a clear improvement over its predecessor, the E-Trac. We found the detector comfortable when swinging and sleek in...
The Minelab E-Trac metal detector could be described as the most innovative metal detector available on the market. The groundbreaking first-of-its-series model from Minelab is full to its proverbial brim with state of the art technology and promises to showcase features never before seen. The E-Trac is a new...
Minelab has done it again with the Minelab GPX 5000. With its new features, top-of-the-line functions, and unparalleled quality, it’s no exaggeration to call this a serious metal detecting professional must-have. Minelab metal detectors have long since been known to be among the top rated metal detectors available in...
Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector If you’re an avid fan of metal detecting, you’ve probably dealt with your fair share of disappointing tools. A pinpointer, a hunting knife, headphones, perhaps a loop cover for your detector’s coil—any one of these things could break, or begin to wear down, and...
- Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Review November 21, 2017
- Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Review November 11, 2017
- Fisher Gold Bug Pro Review October 21, 2017
- Fisher Gold Bug 2 Review September 29, 2017
- Whites GMT Review September 19, 2017
- Tesoro Silver Umax Review September 7, 2017
- Fisher F22 Metal Detector Review September 6, 2017
- How To Read The Beach August 23, 2017
- Hunting Diamonds & Gemstones With A Metal Detector August 15, 2017
- 10 Of The Best Spots To Find Treasure In A Park Metal Detecting Guide August 3, 2017
- Cleaning Coins: Tips, Tricks, And Everything In-Between July 25, 2017
- Everything You Need & Need To Know For A Productive Day Of Metal Detecting! July 20, 2017
- 6 Of The Best Places To Metal Detect Guide June 5, 2017
- 6 Underwater Metal Detecting Tips May 31, 2017
- 5 Tips for Increasing The Number of Targets You Locate With Your Metal Detector May 31, 2017
- How Different Types Of Metal Detector Work February 2, 2017
- Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector February 1, 2017
- Sand Scoop Reviews January 27, 2017
- Best Beach Metal Detector | Hunting In The Sand January 25, 2017
- 20 Metal Detecting Tips & Tricks For Beginners January 24, 2017